Have you started your Christmas presents yet? I don't have that. But, I have already drawn some personal illustrations that will become Christmas presents! And I think it's so nice to get that trust, that someone chooses me to draw themselves and their partner, or the house or the cabin. If it's not for yourself and you don't know what the person might want a picture of, how about a gift card instead?
I personally think that I offer a unique product that is worth the price, but it is not a matter of course that people choose me to draw for them. There is a lot of competition in the poster market - many different styles from different artists, and the fact that people then choose me, I greatly appreciate that!
Christmas card or Christmas present?
Through my print supplier, I also have the opportunity to print postcards. There are 10 and 10 postcards with an envelope. The price for design is the same satsane as for posters. And then it includes 20 postcards with an envelope. 10 extra cards can be bought for NOK 150. So the 15 kroner card.
If you have already had a design made by me, I can find it in the archive and can order postcards for NOK 150 for 10, NOK 300 for 20, etc.
So why should you choose me to draw a personal poster or Christmas card?
- It's up to you with the original material and that's why you know best what you think about how the design should look!
- I am the one who draws and brings your ideas to life.
- Together we create a personal illustration based on your image and your preferences.
What do I look for when creating a design?
- When I draw, I look for the most important details. It could, for example, be about the composition of your image. Like, how can I best bring out a feeling or what this person likes with this picture.
- I often think in colors. Colors have their own way of influencing the mood and that is important. I don't always stray too far from the original color, but maybe I make it a little warmer or colder to bring out other feelings in the design.
- Light and shadow. Someone who can draw knows that everything is not just straight lines and black and white. But in my designs I like to play with the idea that a round shape can only be achieved by using straight lines. It is this way of thinking that makes my product slightly different from the others.
So if you now think that, yes, Egil, he can be allowed to draw me and my family. Then you contact me her.
Christmas is fast approaching and I hope you will let me draw for you this pre-Christmas season!